Tuesday 1 March 2011

Hmmm...

Kicking off this month's 'Hmmm...' is a story I'm sure that you've all heard about but I figured I'd grace you all with my commentary on the topic; Ciara Vs. Rihanna - Twitter Beef.

They Both Get Nil Pwa For These Outfits
So Ciara appeared on Joan River's show, Fashion Police on E! and when she was asked to comment on an outfit that Rihanna wore she decided to air some irrelevant information about how Rihanna had blanked her at some party. CIARA ON FASHION POLICE  Following on from Ciara's unnecessary comment, Rihanna took it upon herself to go on Twitter and take digs at Ciara's career, which turned into yet another Twitter beef, which disappointingly lasted a whole 20 minutes. Here's what was said:

@Rihanna: My bad ci, did I 4get to tip you? #howrudeofme

@Ciara: Trust me Rhiana u dont want to see me on or off the stage

@Rihanna: U gangsta huh? Haaa

@Rihanna: Good luck bookin that stage u speak of

@Ciara: Pure comedy...

@Rihanna: Ciara baby I love u girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup

@Ciara: Rhi u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. you threw me off in that party. Apology accepted. Let's chat in person 

The exchange between the two didn't last very long but I'm gonna just say it Rihanna's a bitch. Although what Ciara said on Fashion Police was out of line Rihanna showed her true characteristics by tweeting what she did, and stooped very low by taking hits at Ciara's career. I think that Ciara on the other hand should've kept her mouth shut on TV but handled Rihanna's catty comments very well. However, it would've been nice if Ciara held up her side of the ring better by getting back at Rihanna because there was so much she could've said but such is life. All in all, their "beef" was dry - it has nothing on Raz B's and Chris Brown's Twitter beef which was epic and speaking of Chris Brown...

He Reminds Me Of Neutrino from So Solid Crew
I don't know what to make of this; I like Chris Brown's attempt at hiding his receding hairline but blonde - really? I think Chris Brown should hold back on making any rash decisions. He not too long ago released artwork for his album 'F.A.M.E.' and the graffiti style picture of himself had black hair, so on March 22nd when that album drops, I'm expecting to see that character with blonde hair. I definitely think Chris Brown has given Wiz Khalifa's song, 'Black & Yellow' a new definition.

Finally, Britney Spears is back and I wish she would just quit. I honestly believe that Britney doesn't have the same passion for music or being an entertainer as she once did. Her new video, 'Hold It Against Me' was a fail on some many different levels. The song isn't great and the video's worst; I would suggest that Ms. Spears takes so time to figure out what it is she wants to do with her life.
If you haven't seen it already, here it is:

 
Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/3/11 17:42

    both ciara and rihanna are talentless fools for that weak dismute...they will soon both be irrelivant (maybe ciara sooner..) but yh guess they best lap up the lime light now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO @ the Black and Yellow comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree that both Ciara & Rihanna should make the most of their fame and Sandy Tea it's true though - I dunno who Chris Brown thinks he is, lol...Thanks for the comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx