Thursday 31 March 2011

Fresh From The Editing Suite...



Diddy Dirty Money - Your Love (Remix) ft. Rick Ross & Trey Songz

"We in the motherf***ing building, a hundred f***king bottles! Yeeaaahhhh!"

Now I've got to admit, this wasn't my favourite song from the 'Last Train To Paris' as I think the ladies' verse is a bit crude. But since getting the album in December it has definitely grown and every time Diddy's verse starts, I can't help but scream his first few words, "B**** you know I'm Diddy h**!" The video was directed by Colin Tiley who has been hard at work this year and is responsible for some of the hottest videos in 2011; and here's a little exclusive for you, he'll be directing Lil' Wayne's video for 'If I Die Today (John)', Keri Hilson's video for 'Lose Control' and Chipmunk's video for 'In The Air'. Diddy recently tweeted that the album's a visual one and wants to know what single to release next; I'm literally crying out to see a video for the fantastic song which is 'Shades' - so my fingers and toes are crossed.

Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of this song, laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx