Thursday 24 March 2011

Fresh From The Editing Suite...

 
Keri Hilson - One Night Stand ft. Chris Brown

This is another Hilson and Brown colaboration which I quite like  and I've only listened to it twice. As for the video, I'm not feeling it, the pair look like mechanics from the Matrix and the matching blonde hair is lame. More lame than the matching hair colours is their dance routine which just lacks the wow factor. But what I will say is that I'm happy that Chris Brown has finally premiered his new hairstyle in a video. Overall, it was just alright; I don't love it, but I don't hate it.

Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of this song, laters xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25/3/11 21:04

    ermm also why is keri hilson swagger jacking everyone...beyonce, rihanna, ciara and now aaliyah! this awkward dancing makes me dizzy...chris brown cant help his own career let alone help her dance routine look good! This attempt= major FAIL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx