Saturday 5 March 2011

Fresh From The Editing Suite...

 

Wiz Khalifa - Roll Up

I honestly can say that I'm not fond of this song, however, I do like this video because it's got that real feel good summer vibe to it. The video features "singer" Cassie and I believe that make a much more fitting couple than Wiz and Amber Rose, but back to the music; this song could become catchy but I doubt it'll be as catchy as 'Black & Yellow' as that song has earned it's certified banger status.

Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of this song, laters xx

2 comments:

  1. *shoulder dance*... i love this song...brings me closer to the time when i will be able to enjoy summer ....* sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innit - I'm not loving the song but the video definitely puts me in the mood for *screams* SUMMER!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx