Friday 18 March 2011

Laugh Out Loud Moment

Ok, so a lot of people have been talking about this song and video and I guess it's time for me to put in my two piece. Rebecca Black. Wow - I actually don't know what to say. Well, first off, I'm not sure whether she's an actual artist or whether this is a spoof, but I hope for her sake it's a joke because this is possibly the worst song EVER!! The song is called, 'Friday' and it auto-tune at its worse, as for the video it's not much better. If this is a real artist then I feel rather sorry for her because somebody should've told her that the song sucks. There's not much more I can say so check it out for yourself:
  

Rebecca Black - Friday

2 comments:

  1. Tonea Charlery20/3/11 15:23

    So who the hec is the rapper with the plastic watch?!! loooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you went it hard
    well you only said what we all thought

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx