Thursday 17 March 2011

Fresh From The Editing Suite...

NOTE: I'm re-posting this as the last time I posted it the video got removed.

 

Chris Brown - Look At Me Now ft. Busta Rhymes & Lil' Wayne

Chris Brown will be dropping his fourth album, 'F.A.M.E.' in less than two weeks and he has chosen to lead the project with an up-tempo track called 'Look At Me Now' which features verses from Busta Rhymes and Lil' Wayne. As much as I love to hate Chris Brown the brother's got talent; in this video (and on the track)  Brown displays his rapping skills again, proves that he can still sing and shows off more of his dance moves. The video which was directed by Colin Tilley, and does it's job of entertaining its audience well. What I will say is that I'm disappointed at Mr. Brown for not showing off his newly dyed hair, other than that, I like the song and the video - "If you've got eyes look at me now b****!"

Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of this song, laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx