Monday 28 February 2011

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

K.O.Reuben
The All-Important Thumbs Up From The Bard
K.O.Reuben, 23, who describes himself as blessed by God is an avid writer of poetry, prose, plays and drama. He is currently in the process of completing his degree at Roehampton University where he is hoping to get a degree in Journalism & Creative Writing (just like me). By refusing to put a cap on the opportunities available to him, this hard-working gentleman hopes to achieve as much success as he can obtain before he graduates this summer. With aspirations to live a Godly life, whilst finding himself a beautiful woman to call his wife, K.O.Reuben faced one of his most challenging times at the age of 14 when he contracted typhoid in Nigeria and was bed ridden for months in hospital. As it stands K.O.Reuben doesn't yet have a moment which he deems as his proudest but, if I say so myself, this 30 second insight into his mind should top the list...

What couldn't you live without?
My Father in heaven - he looks after me way better than anyone on earth.

What would you say is your worst habit?
Underachieving and working below par when I know God's given me the ability to do so much more.

What do you find really annoying in other people?
Hate; where there is hate, bridges are always burnt. If there was more love in the world, the world would be a better place - it's very "hippie" of me but it's true.

What is your guilty pleasure? 
(Laughs) I thought you'd never ask - apart from chocolate; I would have to say it's incessant flirting with women, which I think is from my Dad, and swearing when I'm captaining my football team.

What would your dream job be?
Teaching in schools and churches; both are pretty amazing and jobs that I've done before.

ONE thing no-one knows about you...
My Mum was going to name me Sebastian but that had already been taken by my cousin, so my Dad named after a nickname his mate gave him in school.

K.O.Reuben's Favourites
Song
The Burning Bush by Hans Zimmer

Video

Website
Kingsley The Bard - it's my little haven.

You can follow K.O.Reuben on TWITTER or check out his BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx