Wednesday 27 April 2011

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Rochelle Jeanine

Lights...Camera...Action!

East London based photographer Rochelle Jeannine, 21, describes herself as crazy, cute and creative. Weeks away from completing her photography degree at Middlesex University, she states that her future aspirations are to build a very successful career as a photographer, and live in another country. Rochelle claims that her three years at university have definitely been her most trying times, but to counter that, she explains how meeting her boyfriend somewhat balanced out the stress levels. With her sights set on capturing the world, she kindly granted me 30 seconds to pick her brain, and here's what I managed to get...

What couldn't you live without?
My cameras, music phones and cake.

What would you say is your worst habit
Sleeping or just laying in bed after my alarm has gone off and I've hit the snooze button about five times.

What do you find really annoying in other people
People who think they're better then other for whatever reason. Also people who think they know everything and are aways right - annoying.

What is your guilty pleasure?
(Smiles) Slow Jams.

What is your most treasured possession?
It has to be my bed.

ONE thing that no-one knows about you...
I threw pink unworn thongs at Raheem Devaughn whilst he was on stage, and he caught and smelt them. (She giggles) I sprayed them with Moschino perfume!

Rochelle's Favourites
Song
Anything by Raheem Devaughn - She's Not You, Ask Yourself, Marathon;  I could go on...

Video


Website
I don't go on too many sites, so I guess it's Internet banking sites (Laughs).
You can follow Rochelle Jeannine on TWITTER or check out his WEBSITE (and look out for the person on the homepage - you might recognise her)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx