Thursday 5 May 2011

Something I Think You Should Watch...

The Hangover Part II

I cannot wait to watch this - The Hangover II hits screens in the UK on May 26th and I will definitely be watching it. I watched the first film way after it was released and to this date I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. The first Hangover was filled with some many tummy tightening moments that watching part two is a must. From the trailer it's obvious to see that the film will be following the same structure as the last. Although many film critics fear that this film won't be as great as the last because it seems too predictable, I think that if this film adheres to the same formula as part one then it should be a good watch, and more importantly a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx