Tuesday 31 May 2011

B E Y O N C E ! !

***UPDATED!***

She's officially back...



Beyonce - Run The World (Girls)

So I'll be the first one to admit that when the snippet of this track first surfaced I didn't like it. Then the full version was "leaked" and I still didn't like it, and finally a re-worked version of it was released and it was a unanimous no from me. But being a true love to hate Beyonce fan, I waited for the video to surface before I finalised my decision. The video's here and she's done it again - she's won me over. I've been singing and dancing to this song nonstop, as if to say I wrote the single.

However (puts my I hate Beyonce hat on) I'm not feeling some of the outfits in this video. In fact I only like the black ensemble she wears in the first dance sequence with the two dudes. Other than that it's clear to see she's let her Mum start styling her again - not cool. Also I'm not feeling how she's catted both Gaga and Shakira, and I'm definitely not feeling the very Nicki Minaj face she pulls before the hook comes in.

Nonetheless (puts my I love Beyonce hat on) I like that the video's a bit out there for Beyonce and the dancing is fabulous. I'm also liking that we're seeing a deliberately sexy side of her, which adds a whole lot more human characteristics to her.

All in all, I'm impressed but I'm yet to be blown away. Saying that - check out the video below of her performance from the Billboard Awards (I'm semi-blown away):


Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of this song, laters xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/6/11 16:58

    its the GRAPHICS
    THE GRAPHICS
    its the graphics that really make the performance... beyouce is a'ight, the singing isnt the greatest and the dancing is kool, but the GRAPHICS are really cool, i am also semi-blown

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx