Tuesday 5 April 2011

Fresh From The Editing Suite...



Kelly Rowland - Motivation ft. Lil' Wayne

I'll be the first one to put my hands up and say I really like this song - so well done Kelly; it's about time you got your talent together and created a tune. But sadly that's where the praise stops.

Kelly Rowland is 30 and I honestly think it's time for her to fix up and decide whether or not she really wants to make a go of a career as a solo artist. I don't understand why she doesn't know when she looks good? Kelly Rowland is a very beautiful woman, however, she constantly makes beauty/fashion decisions that work against her. In this video she's wearing a shoulder length curly weave with a fringe which does nothing for her face; Kelly suits short hair - end of.

I also feel as though Kelly is afraid to grow up, because I sometimes believe it comes to light that she isn't comfortable in her own skin yet. For the main dance sequence she's wearing (and I don't know why this was her outfit choice) a purple swimsuit with a long sleeveless cardigan and knee-high patent boots; you don't have to be a stylist to know that outfit isn't right. Kelly needs to be 100% sexy or else she shouldn't bother.

It also would've been nice if Kelly & Lil' Wayne had done a scene together just because it's nice to see chemistry between artists when they collaborate. On a final note, I applaud Kelly for the male dancers/models she chose for this because they helped make her outfit a little less painful to look at.

Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of this song, laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx