Tuesday 5 April 2011

Fresh From The Editing Suite...


Mary J. Blige - Someone To Love Me (Naked) ft. Diddy & Lil' Wayne

This is yet again another video directed by Colin Tiley and it's definitely not one of my favourites. The song is very typical of the Mary J. Blige's sound; it's very soulful and gritty. I'm not quite sure if Lil' Wayne's verse works well with Diddy's. I personally think it should've featured only one of the rappers as the chemistry wasn't quite right. In all honesty I preferred DIDDY DIRTY MONEY's version of this song and I liked their video much better too.

Finally, I'm not even go in on this too much because this could become a book, what is up with Mary's hair?

In the words of Kevin & Makael, "Girl!"

Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think of this song, laters xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx