Wednesday 1 September 2010

Put That Song On Replay

So this my first official post - meaning it isn't part of a Catch 22 assignment - and I thought to myself what better way to officially introduce myself other then presenting my five favourite songs at the moment.


Kick starting off the countdown we have...


Aggro Santos - Saint Or Sinner
This song by Aggro Santos formerly known just as Aggro is classic feel good song, that has a catchy hook which will get you singing along and dancing. This is one of the few songs that I can listen to on my iPod during my Tube journeys to work that eases the stress of the overcrowded carriage whilst someone elbows me in the head and my foot becomes victim to trampling.


                 
Diddy Dirty Money - Hello, Goodmorning (Remix) ft. Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj
Hello, Goodmorning by Diddy's group Dirty Money is a certified banger!
I'll be the first to put my hands up and say that Diddy isn't the best rapper hip hop has to offer but I'll also be the first to say that he knows how to make good music. The original version of the song features vocals from Southern rapper T.I. but the remix which features The Boss Rick Ross and our very own Barbie Nicki Minaj make this song a masterpiece.



Ciara - Ride ft. Ludacris
After the disaster that was Fantasy Ride Ciara is back with the first single from her fourth album Basic Instinct. Ride is a very sexy track in which I think Ciara has gone back to what she is good at - which is keeping the her pitch of her voice at a level which listeners won't find jarring. If this track is anything to go by then she might actually have a chance to give her competitors a run for their money.


                  
Florence + The Machine - Blinding
I absolutely love this song, literally there is nothing more I can say about this track - just listen to it!


Tinchy Stryder - In My System
The Prince of Grime is holding onto his thrown with his new single. In My System fits the sound of that what is being played on the airways throughout the UK. It's clear to see he has come a long way from his Mainstream Money days as he is definitely cashing in them cheques.

2 comments:

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx