Wednesday 1 September 2010

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Savrina Joseph
It's Savrina Not Sabrina
Savrina Joseph, 25, was born in Leyton but raised in Essex and she's the oldest of three children. She graduated in 2007 from Thames Valley University with a degree in Journalism. Since graduating she has interned at various organisations and been an administrator on a youth project. Savrina is currently embarking on one of her most challenging interns at the Catch 22 Academy in North London.

What couldn't you live without?
My phone.

What would you say is your worst habit?
When I talk I use my hands - I'm doing it right now.

What do you find really annoying in other people?
Rudeness. I can't stand rude people.

What is your guilty pleasure?
It's quite lame - I'm a Saturdays fan. It's not something I go around telling people.

What is your dream job?
To become a fashion journalist for Elle magazine.

Savrina's Favourites
Song
Bang, Bang, Bang by Mark Ronson ft. Q-Tip & MNDR

Video



Website

You can follow Savrina on TWITTER or check out her BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx