Wednesday 22 September 2010

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Alison Awoyera
A Fab Black Women Only Drinks The Best
Alison Awoyera, 22, born and raised in London is a passionate young journalist. She graduated in 2009 from Kingston University with a degree in Media & Television Studies. Since graduating Alison has been on a mission to conquer the world, she has interned with several big names in publishing and she is now about to wrap up her intern at the Catch 22 Academy.


What couldn't you live without?
This is gonna sound really cliche but I couldn't live without God.

What would you say is your worst habit?
Being abrupt, it's in between being abrupt and talking too much. I've got a lot - I haven't quite figured out a balance.

What do you find really annoying in other people?
Clinginess - excessive clinginess. There are times when I just like my own space.

What is your guilty pleasure?
(Laughs) That sounds really naughty. Pretending I'm in music video - it's quite fun.


Most Treasured Possession?
My heart.


Alison's Favourites
Song
At the moment - Come To The River by Parachute Band


Video
                


Website
Hotmail - not very exciting but I like to check my e-mails on the go

You can follow Alison on TWITTER or check out her BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx