Tuesday 2 November 2010

Little Green Clock

I Think This One Is Broken

I can just about hear it ticking.


When the alarm sounds it wakes me up or rather disturbs my sleep.


It stands at about 5cm tall.


Although it's not one of the main features in my room, it is one thing I look for without even knowing - the time.


Made up of acrylic and cardboard.


Grass green acrylic, bottle green green cardboard, white numbers and silver acrylic handles.


Handles pointing to seven and ten which confirm that I shouldn't be awake.


The seconds hand is always on the move letting the other handles know that soon it'll be their turn.


The minute hand waits for a short amount of time moving every sixty seconds.


But the hour hand is patient, it waits for its chance to move every sixty minutes.


My little green clock controls all that goes on in this room.


From the moment I wake up in the morning until I fall asleep in the evening.


Who knew something so small could hold so much power.


Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx