Wednesday 24 November 2010

Bradshaw & The Books...

I Write Because Of Bradshaw
Last night I went to a journalism conference at the BBC which was hosted by Shine Media called 'So You Want A Career In Journalism?' and on arrival I bumped into the beautiful Alison (Fab Black Woman) who said the loveliest thing I think anyone has ever said to me - this will definitely go down as the best compliment in my lifetime. 


She said, "You remind me of Carrie Bradshaw." 


I swear I tear came to my eye and that compliment prompted me to publish this post as it's been a while. 


So it's been almost two months since I've been back at uni and Lord behold I'm in my third year - YES! THIRD YEAR! If I'm honest third year (so far) hasn't been half as stressful as I thought it would be and I don't know whether that's because I'm too relaxed or I'm so on point it's unbelievable.


As it stands I've already handed in a 5,000 word piece about my experience at the Catch 22 and I'm due to give a presentation about my internship in the coming weeks - so I'm more or less done with that module which is great - but I'm not done yet; that's one module down, I've got another four modules to put to sleep before I'm in my cap and gown.


At the moment I'm in the process of reading for a journalism essay that is due on December 15th, as well as that I also have a group presentation and a group essay to submit on the 15th too (gosh!) but I'm not stressing because it has to be done and it will get done - FACT.


To conclude, I will be reading everyday for the rest of the week...well, I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx