Tuesday 30 November 2010

Put That Song On Replay

Hey, hey, hey!
For this month's 'Put That Song On Replay' I want to pay some due respect to one of the World's brightest stars that has repeatedly created banger after banger since his debut.
I'm talking about none other than the Louis Vuitton Don Kanye West (also known as Yeezy).
He is definitely one of my favourite musicians and he is perhaps one of the only musicians who always has a visually stunning music video to accompany all his releases.
So from Late Registration to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy I'm going present you with my favourite video from each album, it's Yeezy Time...


All Falls Down ft. Syleena Johnson
Apart from the fact that I love this song - this video has made into my list of Kanye's best videos because we only get to see Mr. West in very cleverly arranged shots such as his reflection in the mirror or the reflection in his love interest's glasses (Stacey Dash) and the part where he has to go through the scanning machine is hilarious.


Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx
This song made all us ladies really step back and think, "Do I have gold digger tendencies?"
I like this video because of the magazine cover concept, it's just quite funny and that little head dance thing is very contagious and I have to say all the video vixens are gorgeous.

 

# Version One - Flashing Lights ft. Dwele


# Version Two - Flashing Lights ft. Dwele


# Version Three - Flashing Lights ft. Dwele
Though Kanye is adamant that he only released one video for the single 'Flashing Lights' (version one), I'm not sure which video I like the best - I'm torn between version one and version three. So simply for viewing pleasure I've posted all three to my blog, so you (my fellow ice cream eaters) can decide what your favourite version is - I think version one might be my favorite.


Welcome To Heartbreak ft. Kid Cudi
I adore Kanye West for this video! I think it's brilliant, it's so creative and it just demands your attention because with every movement there is something new happening - definitely one of my favourite music videos ever!


Power
As Yeezy tweeted: “ITS NOT A VIDEO, ITS A MOVING PAINTING”, he really wasn't lying. The 'Power' video is truly a piece of art and although I'm sure all those "Illuminati" obsessed people probably had a field day analysing all the hidden messages behind each shot; this video is genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx