Sunday 5 December 2010

The Glamourous Life...

Issue 117: December 2010

Magazine cover
Personal Opinion: Love The Jumper, Hate The Trousers

Another wonderful year of GLAMOUR has come to an end but if I say so myself it's been a great year for the magazine and the final issue of 2010 is no exception, as it sums up 2010 perfectly and prepares us for 2011.

My favourite 'Hey it's OK...' from this issue was "...to Google your own name. Y'know, just to see" - this is an everyday thing for me.


Rebecca Seal's article 'Burn The Rule Book, Ladies!' was a true eye opener. If you look back to one of my earlier posts entitled 'Is Time Running Out?' I spoke about my personal "rule book" and reading this has taught me to chill out and live for the moment which in the long run will make me more optimistic and less rigid.


Finally, I thoroughly enjoyed reading 'When Was The Last Time You Did This?' by Siski Green because it's nice to know that kissing still holds a presence in relationships and if you're not convinced that your kissing skills have what it takes, here are three top tips from GLAMOUR for a show-stopping kiss:
  1. Tilt to the right.
  2. Size doesn't matter.
  3. Scrape your breath clean.
So after reading this issue my advice to you all is get rid of that life plan and pucker up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx