Tuesday 21 December 2010

Hmmm...

I'm back again to give you another insight into my beautiful mind...


My first 'Hmmm...' for this month is about former B2K member, Raz B; now if you go back to my last 'Hmmm...', you'll recall I did briefly mention that Raz B had been hit with a restraining order from Marques Houston and I'm now gonna explain what all this mess is about (from my point of view).


Obviously Raz B's upset because he will always be known as the "ugly one" and because his solo career flopped (whatever them songs were about - who even knew he could sing?).
So one day whilst wallowing in self-pity he decided to tarnish B2K's image by claiming Marques Houston & Chris Stokes - his former manager and "cousin" - sexually abused him and his former band mates (J-boog, Lil' Fizz and Omarion). 


Here is just one of the various videos that Raz B has continued to post to WorldStarHipHop.com:



However what is more worrying than what Raz B has been saying is the fact that none of the other B2K members have challenged Raz B accusations, which only makes me wonder what was really going on behind the scenes.

Usher, Usher, Usher; Usher is a man which many words can be ascribed to but as of recent the only word and item Usher needs to get to know is a COMB! His new hairstyle has definitely got us saying, "Oooh My God!" and if  you don't know what I'm on about then here's some pictures to show the degression:


Here He Is Looking Like The Man We Know & Love
Here He Is Looking Very Causal & Cute
And Now Here He Is Looking Dirty & Hungry
Finally it's with great displeasure I post this to my blog; I saw this video when it first came out and I was deeply hurt because Keri Hilson was my girl but we can not be friends if she continues down this line:



So there you have it - Keri Hilson becomes Keri Hoeson; VERY disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx