Wednesday 20 October 2010

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Nicolle Bampire


Britain's Next Top Model...
 Nicolle Bampire, 21, is a full time journalism student and a part time model. Nicolle is the perfect combination of brains and beauty and plans to take over the world once she gets her degree in Journalism & Media and Culture Studies. 

What couldn't you live without?
My aviator leather jacket. I'm just in love with it - we're inseparable. I think my love for it is unconditional.

What would you say is your worst habit?
I can never say 'no' to myself, especially when I go shopping.

What do you find really annoying in other people?
(Laughs) There are a couple of things; (1) I hate stingy people because I'm giving but it's worse when you have stingy friends (2) I hate people who think they have a self importance (3) Bad hygiene - it's like why?

What is your guilty pleasure?
That's a hard one - I'm like a vampire, I don't like the light so when I'm home alone I like to eat a bowl of porridge in my room in peace and quite (and darkness).

What is your dream job?
To be a news anchor or a MTV presenter because I think I would enjoy their lifestyle.

Nicolle's Favourites
Song
Perfect Stranger by Magnetic Man ft. Katy B

Video



Website
The Guardian - I just can't get bored 

You can follow Nicolle on her BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx