Monday 29 December 2014

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Lord HBK

Hailing from the east side of that city known as London, this rare breed of talent describes himself as supercalifragilisticexpialidocious alongside being inquisitive, giving and hard-headed. Having emerged on the scene earlier this year with his debut single, No Rules, not a lot is known about this young rapper, so I'm here to change all that. 

Presenting the one and only mind of Lord HBK... 

What couldn't you live without? 
I couldn't live without my Mac; laptop that is. I do everything on it from music to watching films, writing, reading, educating myself and so on. It died on me once and I was lost.

What would you say is your worst habit?
Hmmm... I don't have one! (Laughs) Probably that, the fact that I don't think I have a worst habit says it all.

What do you find really annoying in other people?
I can't stand unoriginality.  It's annoying putting so much work into something and then it gets stolen or critiqued by people who are lazy.

What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure (laughs) I have quite a few. But for now I'd say Beyonce. She's sick! But I can't see her live alone because (pauses) you know.

What would be your dream job?
My dream job other than music would be being Ari Gold.

ONE thing that no-one knows about you...
I like to go out and eat at nice restaurants alone.

Lord HBK's favourites

Song
Stole by Kelly Rowland

Video

Site
Soundcloud


You can follow Lord HBK on TWITTER or check out his INSTAGRAM page

Also check out his latest music video #CoralPearl below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx