Tuesday 11 January 2011

Something I Think You Should Hear...

Music plays a massive role in my life but ofcourse I don't sing or rap and therefore I'm just an avid listener. 'Something I Think You Should Hear...' is gonna be another regular on this blog because it's my blog - simples *Meerkat squeak*
  


Diddy Dirty Money - Last Train To Paris

This album was in the works for a long time and I would say that it was worth the wait. I'm not surprised that the 'Last Train To Paris' is a good album; Diddy has been in the music game for too long and creating an album full of hits should be of second nature to him by now. On this album Diddy is accompanied by the vocal talents of Dawn Ricards and Kalenna Harper - who are two ladies with beautiful voices.

Now, Diddy has said the concept behind the 'Last Train To Paris' is about losing love in Paris and attempting to get it back. From me, personally, I think the group approached the brief well, and have 16 songs to prove it. The album is a mixture of up-tempo and mid-tempo tracks; what impressed me most about this album was the fact it's focus is love and heartbreak but Diddy Dirty Money managed to embody that without creating any R&B crooners, instead they've produced high energy tracks which somewhat provide a different outlook on love.

Favourites from this album have to be (1) Ass On The Floor ft. Swizz Beatz, (2) Yesterday ft. Chris Brown, and (3) Shades ft. Lil' Wayne, Justin Timberlake, Bilal & James Fauntleroy.

Here's the video for one of my favourite tracks off the album:

Diddy Dirty Money - Ass On The Floor ft. Swizz Beatz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx