Saturday 22 January 2011

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Sandra Townsend
She All So Natural
Sandra Townsend, 22, is a Brighton University Graduate who has fallen in love with journalism and has interned at the Catch 22 Academy. Her proudest moment came in 2009 when she graduated with a degree in Biomedical Sciences. Since graduating she been globe trotting but has finally settled her interests and time in pursuing a career as a journalist.

What couldn't you live without?
I probably couldn't live without Coco Butter. I couldn't survive without it.

What would you say is your worst habit?
I have quite a few habits - I would say leaving plates in the sink.

What do you find really annoying in other people?
Just fakeness - when people lie and pretend to be nice. It's just irritating, they think that it makes them a better person but it doesn't.

What is your guilty pleasure?
I still watch Spongebob.

Most treasured possession?
All my old birthday cards.

Sandra's Favourites
Song
Over by Drake

Video
                 

Website

You can follow Sandra on TWITTER or check out her BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx