Wednesday 10 August 2011

Fresh From The Editing Suite


Jessie J - Who's Laughing Now

Obviously I do not like this song and I'm seriously losing rspect for Jessie J as an artist.
Ofcourse I'm proud of Jessie J for breaking into the industry the way she did but I really don't think the tracks she's chosen to release really show her true potential. Like I've said, I understand that everyone needs an image to base their talent on but I think Jessie J needs to tone it down. The message behind this song could've been done in a better way. Simples.

Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think x

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/8/11 14:33

    You're right the song is pretty bad. Why do almost all celebrities claim to have been bullied at school. She's talented but its not enough the music is wearing thin. Maybe she should hire some writers to improve the music

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking Time To Comment & Please Continue To Follow xx